Our client in Toronto is looking to hire a Quality Assurance Analyst to design and test their web applications.
This position has a hybrid working environment.
- Working directly with business users and technology teams to understand/review requirements.
- Identify, define, and develop test plans for a wide variety of applications.
- Create, and maintain test cases.
- Perform system, Integration, and Usability testing on customer-facing applications.
- 3–5 years experience with automated testing tools including configuration and executing test scripts.
- 3-4 years of experience testing embedded applications.
- 2-5 years development platform experience Windows, Unix, and Linux System
- 2+ years experience in testing RESTful API and web services
- 2+ years of experience with Selenium, Java
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with .NET framework with (Java and C#)
- Experience with TestRails, TestLog, and Jira
- Experience with BlazeMeter & JMeter
- Familiarity with Computer Hardware knowledge
- Familiarity with Application Server
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering (or equivalent) preferred
- 1 – 3 years of Quality Assurance and testing experience in a system and software development environment, including testing web, desktop applications
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don't take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!