Multi-Billion dollar manufacturing company located in the Jackson MI area is looking for a Purchasing Supervisor
- Assist the Purchasing Manager in identifying & evaluating global opportunities within a stampings or electrical commodity category for spend reductions supplies rationalization, streamlined processes and functions and continuity of supply and service.
- Help analyze quotes to determine best value, then recommends global sourcing solutions based on data and facts collected.
- Delivers continuous improvements in cost, process and services for the assigned categories.
- Solicit supplier bids, drive requests for information (RFIs), requests for proposals (RFP), and requests for quote (RFQ) and negotiates for all
- Associates Degree
- 5+ years of purchasing experience
- Demonstrated ability to create commodity strategies and negotiate high level sourcing agreements
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite and various ERP systems; high level proficiency preferred with Excel
- Detail oriented and able to review and identify discrepancies in data
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.