endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
- Develop complete quote requirements for bid packages for goods and services as required for the Administration departments.
- Coordinate efforts to develop selected suppliers who do not currently have IAFT16949 or equivalent certification and promote their compliance within these guidelines.
- Control customs paperwork for imported and exported materials as required.
- Ensure all restricted substances purchased are shipped and handled in accordance with all governmental regulations.
- Lead all Purchasing Department day to day and strategic planning activities
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship at all levels by displaying high levels of cooperation, teamwork, collaboration, and best practice sharing.
- Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with supply base.
- Develop and maintain a system to achieve direct and indirect supplier cost reduction targets to meet Annual Business Plan projections
- Maintain the purchasing requirements for IAFT16949 certification and ensure success of on-going audits.
- Develop and maintain supply base for all required commodities.
- Develop and maintain a process through which SOR’s and LTA’s support of our business plans and operating strategies.
- Develop and maintain a process to effectively audit our tiered supply base monitoring suppliers’ capabilities, thus ensuring high quality, financial health, and delivery performance.
- Develop and maintain a “Supplier of the Year” program for the recognition of supplier excellence at the tiered vendor level and service providers.
- Work closely with APQP, New Business, and Sales Departments to define component suppliers for new programs awarded.
- Support IMDS, NAFTA requirements
- Support corporate analysis requests for various spend and supplier information.
- Develop cost analysis and sourcing summaries for sourcing committee and lead sourcing process
- Negotiate quoted cost with suppliers and offer suggestions for combination tools, bundling parts, and create ways to reduce cost through ideas in manufacturing alternatives.
- Manage Corporate purchasing directives, requests and support monthly meetings
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Minimum five years materials management experience in an automotive environment.
- Experience in the development and implementation of MRP systems required.
- Able to read blueprints and engineering documents
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.