Role You Will Play:
Our client is one of the top 5 independent retail lumber dealers in the Northeast. The company has a stellar reputation, considered to many as being one of the best-in-class operations. In this role, you will be responsible for working with vendors to establish relationships and rebate programs. You will also be tasked to set up central purchasing to maximize margins for the company. You will be in charge of products such as: Engineer wood products, Treated Lumber, PVC trim and Mouldings, Millwork, Roofing, and other products. You will assist with annual planning for present and anticipated growth. You will also manage and maintain cycle counts throughout the yards. This person must be organized, strong communication skills, have knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Epicor Preferred.
- One of the top retailers in New England.
- Independent of the mega chains while producing results that surprise most companies.
- Family owned and operated, dedicated to its employees and the customer buying experience.
Benefits & Features:
- Bonus opportunities
- Medical and life insurance
- Paid vacations and merchandise discounts
- Located in Coastal New Hampshire
- Great location, easy drive to major attractions in the area
- Quality school districts, reasonably priced homes, and low crime
- Great night life, restaurants, and more
For More Information, Contact Mark Barnard at (603) 323-0940 Mark@snapdragonassociates.com