endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Responsible for implementing purchasing strategies to optimize Quality, Cost & Delivery purchasing performance, and maintaining positive relationships with suppliers, coordinating with internal teams regarding their supply needs, and with team members at Corporate to ensure global purchasing activity is consistent.
Developing and implementing purchasing strategies in line with corporate purchasing strategy
- Developing North America supplier base
- Ensuring purchasing costs are optimized, initiating cost reduction actions
- Managing supplier relations and negotiating contracts, prices, timelines, etc.
- Holding suppliers accountable for the required quality standards and specifications
- Anticipating risks related to the market, to the suppliers, and to product obsolescence, in collaboration with suppliers
- Contributing to inventory level optimization with procurement team
- Supporting procurement team to shorten delivery lead times in case of delay from suppliers
- Managing general expenses: maintenance, repair and operations (MRO), warehouse equipment, travel, etc.
- Preparing cost estimates and managing budgets
- Being proactive and contributing to the improvement of purchasing systems and processes
- Managing daily purchasing activities: maintaining the supplier database, purchase records, and related documentation, allocating tasks
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field
- Deep knowledge of inventory and supply chain management
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Proficiency in ERP software
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Strong critical thinking and negotiation skills
- Strong adaptability, planning, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- French or Spanish fluency a plus
- Supervisory and management experience a plus
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.