endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
- Responsible for all procurement related activities for $300 million Arlington T1XX Project
- Negotiates contracts with suppliers
- Cost savings / cost avoidance / material cost improvement by plant and/or by program
- Management of DSS and InterCo PO's.
- Process all requisitions through AS400 (DSS, InterCo, Controlled, Indirect).
- Plant cost savings tracking and maintenance.
- Implement procurement process and best practices
- Implement supplier CI initiatives
- Advanced program procurement analysis
- Business unit target identification and implementation
- Cross functionally align with corporate procurement to implement overall savings strategies
- Apply lean principles in SCM & procurement principles
- Ensure supplier qualification process: Safety, Quality, Delivery & Cost
- Support PPAP & launch activity with supply base
- Sourcing based on defined commodity strategy
- Responsible for working in conjunction with regional commodity strategy for either direct or indirect material category as defined; approve all category sourcing decisions to insure compliance with strategy
- Maintain industry & economic awareness of trends that affect/impact operational effectiveness
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Ability to make recommendation to effectively resolve problems or issues
- Demonstrated project management skills
- SAP and QAD proficiency
- Excel Proficiency in relation to managing the plant's roadmaps, savings and economics
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.