Our client, a manufacturer of in-vehicle products designed for mobile workers, is looking for a Purchasing Manager to join their team.
Why work here?
The company is well-known for its commitment to quality and custom solutions, such that is it one of the leaders in its field within the United States. They also maintain a high regard for their employees’ well-being by providing some great benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K with matching contribution, Life Insurance and 100% employer paid STD & LTD). In addition, they provide generous paid time off and holiday benefits.
The Purchasing Manager is responsible for the purchasing team and its associated operations including:
- Initiate, coordinate, and enforce systems, policies, and procedures
- Work with current vendors to develop their products, along with quality and delivery performance
- Negotiate and develop new contracts and contract renewals
- Account for budgeting, negotiating, and controlling freight expenses
- Maintain healthy levels of inventory to support sales
- Support cross-functional initiatives, foster teamwork, and encourage innovation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledgeable in the areas of Logistics
- Previous experience as a buyer, across different commodities
- Skilled in MS Office suite and ERP systems
If you are interested in learning more, please apply to this posting.