Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will utilize your extensive experience in purchasing, along with your knowledge of millwork and building materials, to help streamline the supply chain process for a growing supplier. While helping to maintain strong relationships with vendors, you will also be instrumental in regulating inventory levels and navigating procurement channels. The company is looking for a creative and high-energy problem solver, who brings with them an “in it, to win it” attitude.
- Established national supplier – with a friendly and energetic work environment.
- Many tenured employees who have been with the company for over 10 years.
- In the past two years, the company has grown by 40%!
Benefits & Features:
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K with company match, PTO, and more!
- Lively, high-energy, and collaborative work environment.
- Ranked as one of the best places to live in Texas
- Public school system that is known for its strong AP Program and a wealth of resources for students
- Major metropolitan area, and one of the biggest cities in the US with more than 50,000 acres devoted to parks
- No income tax!