- All duties to be completed accurately and on time with a professional manner for optimum quality and customer service.
- Planning/Task Accomplishment
- Job Knowledge/Quality of Work
- Customer Service
- Purchasing and Warehousing
RELEVANT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The ideal candidate should have:
Strong math and computer(excel and word) skills
Experience with Business Purchasing systems
Experience with Vendor Purchasing systems
Good writing skills
Experience in Construction and/or Automotive industries
- Communicate clearly and effectively with all internal and external customers.
- Effectively assist Management in the training and direction of personnel.
- Clearly communicate company policies and standards
- Resolve or communicate to the VP of Finance any employee problems or concerns.
- Promote positive teamwork.
- Resolve or communicate to Management any customer concerns.
- Formulate agenda assist in department meetings or training as required.
- Measure results through feedback by other employees, customers, and with a one-on-one review with Management.
Planning and Task Accomplishment
- Assist with areas of sales, customer service, scheduling, deliveries, equipment ordering and related duties.
Job duties and knowledge include, but not limited to:
- Assist and provide direction to Personnel, including scheduling deliveries.
- Assist with support of the outside sales staff.
- Assist with administrative details involving personnel.
- Ensure all warranties are processed.
- Continually learn new techniques to efficiently perform tasks as required: i.e.: Computer techniques.
- Assist with truck and equipment maintenance scheduling.
- Ensure proper and safe housekeeping in designated areas of concern.
- Ensure compliance with all safety standards on and off the site.
- Participate in facility security and daily closing procedures as required.
- Review and resolve purchase orders and related documents daily.
- Review procedures and make recommendations to improve efficient flow of documentation relating to customer service, including but not limited to invoicing, service orders and customer compliance.
- Review, monitor and develop more efficient/effective procedures.
- Results will be measured through one-on-one discussions with Management and review of work processed.
Quality of Work
- Complete the tasks assigned efficiently and accurately with thorough communication.
- Measure results through one-on-one discussions with Management and review of work processed.
- Evaluate and address feedback from both external and internal customers.
- Provide services at all times in a professional and efficient manner. Communicate effectively with customers to ensure service is performed to specifications in a safe and accurate manner. Careful follow-up with customers to qualify level of service performed.
- Measure results through one-on-one discussions with your Management and work processed. Feedback may be provided by other employees or outside customers.