Fast paced, growing, autonomous, and opportunity to learn..... these are the words and phrases that describe this role. If you're from a Building Materials company where you had responsibilities in Purchasing/Procurement/Buying or any other similar duty, apply for this role!
- Provides parts and materials by identifying manufacturing needs, identifying suppliers, and arraigning delivery
- Develops purchasing specifications and performance test requirements by analyzing data, designs, and manufacturing requirements
- Identifies and recommends suppliers by investigating potential suppliers' researching parts, equipment, and materials availability
- Purchase parts, equipment, and materials by preparing and submitting purchase orders
- Delivers parts, equipment, and materials to locations by arranging shipping
- Resolves shipment quality discrepancies by mediating vendor/manufacturing issues
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge of products and parts
SnapDragon Associates is a capable group of thinkers and doers dedicated to offering a full slate of recruiting and consulting services. Our firm is highly regarded, nationwide, as the best in the industry for the fact that we are all "lumber people" servicing lumber, millwork, hardware, and building material manufacturers, wholesalers and retail companies. We specialize in providing these companies with Successful, Highly Qualified and Motivated Professionals. You might say we are not a "Search Firm" but rather a "Find Firm." Our proven results positively impact the bottom line of companies all over North America. The lumber industry is taking off as demand and production rise! The growth our clients are experiencing daily is creating a constellation of new careers. For a complete listing of our current opportunities please visit us online atwww.SnapDragonAssociates.com or contact us directly at 603.621.9037.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in purchasing duties
- Some college and/or supply chain certification preferred
- Proficient computer skills including Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment