Temporary Purchasing Administrator
If you are an experienced Purchasing and Procurement professional looking to advance your skill set, then the role of the Temporary Purchase Administrator is the role for you! This is a great opportunity that will allow you gain extensive experience and advance your skill set.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Maintaining and adhering to vendor contracts
- Creating and generating RFP's and RFQ's from beginning to finish
- Resolving RFP and RFQ discrepancies
- Researching RFP and RFQ requirements
- Attending meetings and gathering information for the RFP and RFQ's
- Updating RFP's and RFQ's
- Processing PO's, reviewing PO's, resolving PO discrepancies
- Reviewing vendor contracts and adjusting changes as needed
- Proofreading and editing contracts
- High volume of data entry updating vendor profiles and pricing information
- Maintaining and following up with vendors with their orders and quotes
- Updating tracking metrics
- Following up with vendors on a daily basis
- Scanning, filing and uploading all documentation as needed
- Follow up with various internal departments regarding updates and orders including the Accounting and Operations departments etc.
- Admin ad-hoc duties as assigned
Your strengths include:
- 3+ years of procurement and contract experience is required
- Experience with purchase orders and invoices is mandatory
- Experience with vendor management is required
- Experience with a large ERP system will be considered an asset
- Experience with SharePoint will be considered an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; advanced Excel is a must
- Ability to multi-task with a high level of accuracy and timeliness
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
You can expect:
- A temporary opportunity with the possibility of extension
- A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment
- A great place to grow and develop your skillset
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume, in word format directly to Sherri Bowles.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is a relationship driven and service-oriented organization with experts specializing in: Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!