Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will use your hardwood knowledge to assist with the purchasing of specialty lumber products. Qualified candidates will have a strong understanding of the species of hardwood, the vendors, and the competitors and have a pulse on the market. You will take the lead in purchasing products, working to ensure the right products are in stock and available according to market trends and demand. You will be working closely with the upper management team to ensure the best quality products at the best price are being brought in.
- Independently owned and operated specialty lumber supplier
- In business for over 35 years supplying cabinet shops, furniture shops, homeowners, and DIY enthusiasts
- A supportive and inclusive company culture that is team-oriented with a family feel
Benefits & Features:
- Ability to work remotely!
- Competitive base salary dependent on experience
- Excellent benefits package -50% towards employee premiums
- Paid time off
- Company culture is the #1 priority
- Conveniently located a short drive from the ocean or the mountains for all kinds of outdoor activities
- Lower cost of living, reasonably priced homes, and great schools
- Nationally ranked colleges nearby as well as multiple options for dining and nightlife