We are working with one of Atlanta's top CPA firms that has an immediate need for a Tax Senior. Position details as follows:
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Tax Preparation of Corporate, Individual, Fiduciary, Non-Profit and Partnership Tax Returns.
- Tax Planning and Projections.
- Review of Corporate, Individual, Fiduciary, Non-Profit and Partnership Tax Returns.
- Understanding of income tax laws as they relate to corporate entities, individuals, partnerships, trusts and estates.
- Research tax issues and provide tax planning and consulting services.
- Prepare federal, state and local correspondence to taxing authorities.
- Assist with client communications and relationships.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting. Masters of Tax degree a plus
- 2 to 5 Years of public accounting tax experience
- CPA licensed strongly preferred
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and research skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to supervise and train staff
- Be proficient in the use of computers and become proficient with firm utilized tax software.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
If you are interested in this opportunity please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
CB123Click here to apply online