Public Information Officer I
Recruitment Partners is a preferred vendor for a Major Public Organization within the City of Edmonton!
We are currently recruiting for a number Public Relations Officer for an immediate temporary position!
This Public Information Officer I position is a great opportunity to gain experience, enhance your resume and allow you to develop your overall skills!
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- This is a professional level public information position that assists senior staff in implementing total department public relations programs involving a full range of public relations activities and projects
- Developing public engagement programs and standard operating procedures
- Creating initiatives to engage the public
- Ensure proper evaluation of campaign and event reach
- They facilitate production of communication materials (print, posters, leaflets, brochures, annual reports, audio visual presentations, etc.)
- Work involves general writing, administration of coordinated advertising or production programs, providing assistance with the production and dissemination of a wide variety of information in a variety of medias, public relations and communications projects and special events
Your strengths include:
- 5 years' public engagement experience
- A degree in Public Relations, Community Development, Planning, Social Services or related discipline
- Experience using Google suite of products.
- Have knowledge of public relations principles and techniques
- General knowledge of allied fields of advertising, news media, publication, graphic design, printing and audio visual
- Proven written and verbal communication ability.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationship with personnel at all levels of civic service, outside agencies and organizations.
- Check or proofread various types of material for accuracy or compliance with standardized policies or procedures; make simple arithmetical checks for accuracy.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Crystal Horner and Sherri Bowles.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!