Public Health Scientist I – COVID
This unique, entry-level position as a Public Health Scientist is is responsible for performing laboratory analyses on a variety of microbiological and/or chemical specimens.
- Perform sequencing and other specialized microbiological and molecular biological testing procedures on specimens/samples submitted for laboratory analysis.
- Perform quality control testing as required by regulations; maintaining appropriate records.
- Record results of laboratory analyses, including such information as procedure followed, specific laboratory results, final identification, date reported.
- Perform preventative maintenance of laboratory instruments.
- Order and reorder supplies for work unit as needed.
- Work with infectious, toxic, and/or other hazardous materials.
- Applicants must be able to clear at 7-year background screening.
- Bachelor of Science in Microbiology or Cellular/Molecular Biology.
- License, preferred, not required.
To learn more, please contact Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-788-5890.
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!