Public Audit Manager - Dallas, TX
We are working with a Top Public Accounting firm in their search for an Audit Manager. The firm offers an excellent career path, generous compensation plan and wonderful working environment.
POSITION SUMMARY: Our Audit Managers are responsible for the delivery of audit services for multiple clients in a variety of industries. Responsibilities include managing multiple auditing and accounting projects and client engagements. Our Senior Managers interact with partners, staff & clients regarding expectations, status of engagements and other matters as needed. Senior Managers will take an active role in marketing firm services resulting in new business. This role calls for minimal travel.
- Undergraduate and/or Masters Degree in Accounting.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- 7-10 years of recent experience in public accounting/auditing
- Public Company experience preferred
- Experience in managing, coaching and developing staff accountants
- Strong analysis skills in relation to financial statements and other financial information
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with clients and co-workers.
- Strong decision making skills, self starter, ability to work independently, & willingness to lead
Click here to apply online