Psychologists/Social Worker x 2 roles
Our client is currently seeking expressions of interests for full time, part time and casual Registered Psychologists/Social Worker to join our Clinical team in regional NSW.
This position affords prospective clinicians all the benefits of living and working within a rural/regional area including a relaxed and flexible lifestyle options, lower living costs and reduced stress, pollution and traffic.
Working as part of our team the successful candidate will be involved in the treatment and care of adult and child cases of various clinical presentations, including Indigenous and culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) individuals.
Our referrals come through many pathways including but not limited to:
- Medicare programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) counselling
- Carer’s Counselling
- General Counselling
- NDIS Counselling
Other aspects of the role include:
- Psychometric testing/reporting
- Supervision Services
- The presentation of workshops/seminars
Desired Skills and Experience
Its very important that you want to make a difference in a community, are happy to introduce their new skills and ways of thinking as well as have fun in a friendly and professional environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology/Social Work
- Full registration with applicable registration board
- Eligible for provider status with Medicare
- Experience in the delivery of both individual and group counselling
- Well-developed liaison, oral and written communication skills demonstrated with a wide range of individuals, organisations, stakeholders and clients.
- A current working with children check
Please send your resume to email@example.com or contact Roxayne on 0438 507 258