Psychologist/ Psy.D or Marriage Family Therapist (MFT)
- Client is a world-renowned organization.
- Competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of addiction experience.
- Must have 12-step knowledge.
- Outpatient setting.
- Provide psychological assessments, both with or without testing
- Provide clinical supervision to interns and unlicensed mental health staff
- Facilitate group and individual therapy
- Conduct mental health assessments
- Provide crisis assessment and counseling
- Participate in multi-disciplinary meetings with unit team staff
- Provide mental health oversight to patient units
- Provide training experiences
- Participate in family/couples conferences
- D. or Ph.D. in Clinical or Counseling Psychology / or MFT.
- Licensed in Colorado.
- Two years of freedom from chemical use problems.
- Experience in psychological testing and assessment.
- Experience in individual and group therapy.
- Three or more years working in the mental health and chemical dependency field.
- Ability to be flexible and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong skills in the differential diagnosis.
- 12 Step knowledge and/or familiarity.
- Experience working with children and families.
For more information, please contact Ren’e Pelayo at email@example.com or call 602-788-5890.
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!