$110,000.00- 140,000.00 - DOE
- Client is a world-renowned organization.
- Competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of addiction experience.
- Outpatient setting.
- Provide psychological assessments, both with or without testing.
- Provide clinical supervision to interns and unlicensed mental health staff.
- Facilitate group and individual therapy.
- Conduct mental health assessments.
- Provide crisis assessment and counseling.
- Participate in multi-disciplinary meetings with unit team staff.
- Provide mental health oversight to patient units.
- Provide training experiences.
- Participate in family/couples conferences.
- D. or Ph.D. in Clinical or Counseling Psychology
- Licensed in California
- Two years of freedom from chemical use problems
- Experience in psychological testing and assessment
- Experience in individual and group therapy
- Three or more years working in the mental health and chemical dependency field.
- Ability to be flexible and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong skills in the differential diagnosis.
- Experience working with children and families.
For more information, please contact Ren’e Pelayo at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-788-5890.
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!