The Royster Group has full-time contract Psychiatrist positions available at Joint Base Langley-Eustis in Hampton, Virginia. This is a great opportunity to provide healthcare services to our active-duty, retired military, and their beneficiaries.
DUTIES include but not limited to the following:
- Engage in on the job clinical training for mental health technicians in day to day clinical care.
- Process Mental Health clearances
- Direct Mental Healthcare
- Process Sanity Boards
- Perform psychological assessment, and care coordination
- Psychological consultation with other medical specialists within the MTF for treatment purposes
- Have clinical oversight/support to mental health technicians requiring direct provider oversight of patients and clinical encounters
- Will engage in on the job clinical training for mental health technicians in day to day clinical care.
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.).
- Successful completion of an internship and residency program in Psychiatry which has been approved by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education or the Committee on Postdoctoral Training of the American Osteopathic Association.
- Have at least 24 months of experience within the last 36 months treating adult patients requiring medication management.
- Current board certification by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology be certified as a Psychiatrist.
Click here to apply online
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice medicine in any state in which a license is held or has been held within the last 10 years.
- Current with and have completed all continuing education requirements specified by their professional licensure or certification.
- Must be current with and have completed all continuing education (CME) requirements specified by their professional licensure or certification.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS). Certification must be obtained through American Heart Association for healthcare providers.