The Royster Group, Inc. is a leader in providing executive search and professional staffing services in the private and public sectors, and healthcare industry. Royster’s goal is to help organizations fill their human capital pipeline with highly qualified leaders and healthcare providers at all levels of the organization. Our core values of Customer Service, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability and Respect drives all aspects of our business.
The Royster Group, Inc. is seeking a full-time Psychiatrist to join the dynamic team at Joint Base Andrews Air Force Base - Maryland to provide a complete range of psychiatric services. This is a rewarding opportunity to provide psychiatric care services to our active-duty and retired military.
- Examines, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats psychiatric disorders.
- Prepares and reviews case histories and obtains and evaluates data through interview techniques.
- Diagnoses psychiatric disorders.
- Prescribes and evaluates effectiveness of a wide range of therapeutic measures.
- Recommends dispositions of psychiatric cases.
- Advises on problems related to mental health and prevention of mental disorders.
- Serves as medical and psychiatric consultant to clinical psychologists and clinical social workers.
- Coordinates psychiatric services with other medical activities.
- Degree/Education: Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.)
- Experience: Have at least 24 months of experience within the last 36 months.
- Board Certification: Board Certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted medical license in any state in which a license is held.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS). Certification cards must display the American Heart Association, The American Red Cross or Military Training Network emblem. Web-based classes do not meet required standards.
- DEA required.
The Royster Group, Inc. is committed to providing and promoting equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against any employee or any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here to apply online