As a psychiatrist, you would join a multi-disciplinary team of professionals who assess and treat patients who suffer from chemical dependency and mental disorder, and participate in enhancing mental health care delivery in a multidisciplinary, Twelve-Step based treatment environment. You will help educate staff on best practices in the management of co-occurring disorders, as well as work collaboratively with others to ensure the best possible holistic treatment for our patients.
- Current active state MD/DO license.
- Board certified or board eligible in psychiatry.
- Competence in addiction treatment.
- Previous experience in addiction treatment, including Twelve Step approaches.
- Two years freedom from chemical use problems.
- 16 hours per week.
- 10-12 patients over the two days, on average.
- $170 per hour.
For more information, call Rene Pelayo at 602 788-5890 x116 and email your resume to Rene@apnusa.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.