Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- RESIDENTIAL INPATIENT **
- $135,200 DOE*****
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE!!!
Primary Job Functions:
- Provide psychiatric evaluations, diagnostic workups, appropriate medication management, education, documentation, case consultation, and treatment planning with team members to advance an integrated model of care.
- Instruction and counseling of patients regarding mental health.
- Coordinate services with referral sources and other community resources.
- Maintain the confidential patient record in a timely manner.
- Advocate for patients and families and promote de-stigmatization of the diseases of addiction and mental health.
- Maintain professional, personal, and emotional balance through continuous self-examination, supervision and feedback.
- Provide consultation and education to clinical and therapy staff.
- Promote and actively engage in the integrated healthcare system model.
- Understand, support and promote the 12 Step model of treatment.
- Will be part of on-call coverage rotation as well as weekend and holiday rotation providing on-site daily rounds on adolescent crisis unit.
To learn more, please contact Ren'e at email@example.com or call 602-788-5890