Psychiatric Director of Nursing
Northern, TN area
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Psychiatric Director of Nursing for a great opportunity in the Northern, TN area. The ideal candidate will possess 5+ years of current experience working in an acute care hospital and have 3+ years of working in an Psychiatric / Behavioral Unit in a leadership role.
Responsibilities of the Psychiatric Director of Nursing
- You will lead the direction and management of the hospital’s nursing services activities.
- You will be the primary point of contact for nursing care delivery
- You will oversee and direct the care of assisting personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients
- You will be responsible for maintaining compliance within all regulatory and accrediting body of standards related to patient care.
- You will demonstrate clinical knowledge of psychiatric nursing and maintain highest quality of comprehensive patient care.
- You will monitor and ensure appropriateness of nursing staff and ensure policies and procedures are reviewed and updated accordingly
- You will work collaboratively with other disciplines within the Skyline Madison Campus to enhance quality of care and participate in performance improvement initiatives
Requirements of Psychiatric Director of Nursing
- 3 years' of Psychiatric Unit nursing experience leadership required
- 5 years' of Psychiatric Unit Unit nursing experience required
- BSN required
- MSN preferred
- Current RN licensure
- CPI certification required within 30 days of hire