Our client, who has been in the property market for four decades, and amongst the top 5 property brands in the country, is looking to build a new team of expert and dedicated agents for their Atlantic Seaboard Branches (Greenpoint, Hout Bay and Camps Bay).
Are you exceptional, young, hungry and want to join the property industry? Look no further this just might be the perfect opportunity for you. Requirements:
How our client strand out from the rest?
- 2 years+ experience in the industry,
- Must have an extensive track record
- Must have an excellent sales background with great networking skills, and a strong presence on social media
- Must have own transport
- Must be creative
- Will have to attend weekly strategy meetings
- You will receive comprehensive support from our Head Office, as well as our two franchisee owners. Our owners will not compete with agents on Sales and Rentals but will funnel leads and provide ongoing support for agents
- Each agent has a dedicated canvassing area, which includes exclusive territories within Cape Towns’ most desired areas. Each agent will be given a territory to handle and there will only be 1-3 agents per territory, which gives each agent a much larger roster of properties
- There are 2 full time canvassers on board (one in office and one online) to provide leads and support agents
- Full time in-house admin person to support the team with admin, contracts, invoices, etc.
- Each agent will be fully supported with all the necessary Marketing and Social Media material, Images and Content
- Each agent will be provided with their own monthly Marketing budget, over and above the companies’ Marketing and Social Media budget. This provides for: business cards, events, flyers, and client gifts
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 202597 subject heading or email body.
- Monthly Team Building Events
- Yearly Incentive:10% based on 3% market share of your territory
- All Star Incentive: Each agent gets 2% commission on everything that is sold by the entire team for the year
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply. Please note that as a registered member of APSO, Surgo (PTY) Ltd. does not hold applicants accountable for any application fee.Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org