Provide excellent customer service through claims that is ethical, responsive, personal and efficient.
Adjustment of homeowner property damage claims.
Interact with both fellow agents, contractors, adjusters, policyholders, vendors and partners to assist with accurate and prompt claims resolution.
Ability to manage workload while focusing on quality and timely customer service.
Execute field investigations and inspections of damaged property
- 3+ years claims adjusting experience in insurance industry; claims litigation preferred
- Experience with writing estimates and adjusting
- Bachelor's or Associates degree preferred or equivalent business/industry experience
- Industry designation/certifications preferred
- Strong communication skills and customer service conflict resolution and problem solving skills
Potential bonus 7%
Benefits include but are not limited to medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match; employee discount on personal insurance; wellness reimbursement program and an annual bonus plan.