We own and operate 13 commercial properties in Houston, Dallas and San Antonio totaling 1.2 million square feet.
- Knowledge of tenant operating expenses and CAM reconciliations is a must
- Yardi experience is mandatory
- Post and ensure accuracy of journal entries and general ledger.
- Perform cash management functions including but not limited to: monitor and record cash transactions and reconcile bank accounts.
- Manage and coordinate accounts receivable process with Property Management including but not limited to: A/R analysis and collection, A/R aging review, tenant correspondence regarding balances.
- Manage accounts payable functions including but not limited to: issue checks, set up any wire/ACH payments, maintain vendor files and assist with any vendor inquiries.
- Coordinate and prepare lease administration as follows: Set up new leases in accounting system, prepare tenant billings, set up tenant recovery profile/pool.
- Prepare operating and tax expense reconciliations (true-ups) as required per governing documents (leases, management agreement, etc.).
- Record journal entries to the general ledger and ensure records are kept in compliance
- Perform month-end close procedures including preparation and/or review of account reconciliations.
- Assist with annual budget preparations
- Maintain reporting and budgeting calendars for Property Management team.
- Prepare information for various audits (e.g. external, internal, tenant), as needed.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly financial statements and supporting schedules working closely with Property/Project Manager to ensure accuracy.
Click here to apply online