• Initiate monthly property closing and financial reporting in accordance with GAAP
• Prepare and analyze property level balance sheet, income statement and cash
• Assist in preparation of monthly and annual property budgets and forecasts
• Reconcile property bank accounts and trustee bond accounts
• Support property staff to maintain integrity of resident data
• Serve as internal oversight to ensure accuracy of property delinquency reports,
pre-paid rent journals, security deposit ledgers and monitor property refunds
• Maintain property cash management including coordination and review of
• Post and maintain accounts receivable entries including income, vacancies and
• Create and book property accruals and journal entries in Entrata.
• Review and maintain general ledger activity in accordance with GAAP.
• Prepare reconciliations to ensure general ledger integrity
• Coordinate with various lending institutions and foundations to ensure
compliance with loan, debt and bond documents.
• Assist with the year-end audit and tax return preparation
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited university or college.
• 1-3 years of experience utilizing GAAP based accounting.Click here to apply online