Real estate company in Atlanta looking for a Property Accountant to join it's dynamic team offering lots of growth potential.
Accounting Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Daily download and entry of incoming rental payments for posting.
- Review of A/R reports; research and correct errors as needed.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting to the assist Property Managers with their collection effort.
- Entry of monthly tenant billbacks.
- Update recurring charge tables for annual opex billing changes.
- Entry and maintenance of tenant lease options.
- Compile monthly rent-up for review and approval by Property Managers.
- Prepare monthly revenue Budget to Actual schedules and analysis (base rent and opex).
- Prepare cash related journal entries.
- Assist with lease input for new property acquisitions.
- Assist with other property accounting tasks as needed.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
Click here to apply online
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business required.
- 2-3 years accounting experience preferred, Real Estate experience a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook) is required.
- Experience with MRI a plus.