- Partner with the Property Manager / Project Manager to ensure accuracy of journal entries and general ledger
- Perform cash management functions including but not limited to: monitor and record cash transactions and reconcile bank accounts
- Prepare standard reference requests for new ACH/wire relationships
- Manage and coordinate accounts receivable process with Property Management including but not limited to: A/R analysis and collection, A/R aging review, tenant correspondence regarding balances
- Manage accounts payable functions including but not limited to: issue checks, set up any wire/ACH payments, maintain vendor files and assist with any vendor inquiries
- Coordinate and prepare lease administration as follows: Set up new leases in accounting system, prepare tenant billings, set up tenant recovery profile/pool
Minimum Requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited school
- Two or more years of full-charge accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of GAAP.
- Analyze and interpret various types of data in order to draw conclusions and solve problems.
- Excel and proficiency utilizing various accounting software
Click here to apply online