My client is highly respected in their industry, and have been consistently growing in market share. This is an amazing opportunity to join a top tier team in the Real Estate industry.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Preparing monthly financial reporting including account reconciliations, reviews and adjustments;
- Posting transactions to sub-ledgers;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual government filings;
- Manage cash requirements and distribution;
- Assist in the annual budgeting process;
- Work with external sources for audit and review processes;
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
Your strengths include:
- Minimum of 5 years full-cycle accounting experience;
- Post-secondary education in Accounting/Finance or a related field;
- Property accounting experience is a must;
- Exceptionally strong oral, written and interpersonal skills to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization;
- Advanced computer proficiency;
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet strict deadlines;
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision, as well as cooperatively as a team-member.
You can expect:
- An excellent overall compensation and perquisite plan;
- A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment;
- The opportunity to play a vital role.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Lily Brooks.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!