Property Accountant – Residential
Our client, an industry leader has an immediate need for a Property Accountant with Multi-family experience. Key Responsibilities:
• Reconcile all balance sheet accounts and applicable income statement accounts to ensure accuracy.
• Prepare monthly bank statement reconciliations and promptly record any reconciling items.
• Submit banking requests to the Treasury Manager for monthly mortgage payments, distributions, or account transfers.
• Perform and review month-end closeouts making sure tenant ledgers tie out to general ledger.
• Review and maintain cash balances for assigned properties. Must submit funding requests as necessary and approve bill payments.
• Ensure monthly mortgage payments are made and recorded correctly.
• Work with Property Managers and Supervisors to produce quality financial statements for owners.
• Provide information to outside auditors as required.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred and a minimum of two to five years of accounting experience, or equivalent combined work experience.
• Residential (Multi-family) Real Estate experience required.
• Experience with Yardi or One Site Software required
Our client offer great benefitsTo apply now qualified candidates, please send your resume William
Click here to apply online