Property Accountant – Multi-family
- Analyze financial information, reconcile financial statements prepare general and standard journal entries
- Assist in budget development and prepare financial reports for management.
- Responsible for month end close checklist
- Assist property managers with tenant ledger adjustments
- Post monthly debt service payments for each property and reconcile monthly loan activity
- Audit new leases and renewals
- Responsible for review of accounts receivable and accounts payable, expense accruals, bank account reconciliations, etc. for all properties
- Reconcile petty cash card
- Assist with Yardi set-up on new acquisitions
- Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred but not required
- Two or more years of full cycle property accounting
- Yardi experience preferred
Our client offers a salary from $70k - $90k depending on experience plus full benefits.
To apply, send your resume to William Franks at firstname.lastname@example.org Click here to apply online