Our client company, a cement industry leader, has an opportunity for a Plant Project and Reliability Engineer.
The Plant Project and Reliability Engineer will direct and coordinate activities for capital projects for a single plant including the scope of projects, justification, supplier bids, construction, and commissioning. The Plant Engineer will possess a strong operational knowledge of all pieces of process equipment as well as a solid understanding of process theory, supervisory skills, and facilitation of essential communication. The Reliability Engineering skills will ensure continuous improvement of operating equipment excellence.
*This opportunity is perfect for the engineering professional who is looking to grow their career with an industry leader.
- Direct, review and manage capital projects.
- Direct preparation of or prepares drawings and specific type of equipment and materials to be used in construction and equipment installation.
- Review equipment needs and modifications with various department heads.
- Work to improve equipment and process performance by applying reliability engineering principles, statistical data, and supporting the work process.
- Participate in the development of preventative maintenance program.
- Ensure continuous improvement of operating equipment excellence (OEE).
- Participate in strategies and implementation of new methods and procedures designed to improve operations, minimize operating costs and effect greater utilization of labor and materials.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering is required. Mechanical engineering preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in the field of mechanical or systems engineering and project management.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in providing support for heavy manufacturing, cement manufacturing preferred.
- Previous experience in equipment Inspection action plan development, CMMS experience, PM/PDM maintenance program.
- Understanding of: Vibrations, Tribology, Stress (mechanics), Fracture mechanics, Thermography, Electrical test, Ultrasound test, Corrosion, Inspections
PLEASE APPLY OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT LARRY STAUFFER AT firstname.lastname@example.org