Position: Project Superintendent
Location: Denver, CO
Tired of Traveling? My client, a general contractor in Denver Market, is looking for an experienced Superintendent. The ideal candidate will have a strong Commercial Construction background with a desire to work on a variety of projects in a team environment. This opportunity is a great for someone looking for job stability and growth. If you desire a family oriented atmosphere with a company that will invest in you and help you build a career, than this could be the position for you.
- Strong safety focus
- High School Diploma required; 4-year degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or related field is a plus
- 10 years of experience in Commercial Construction
- OSHA, First Aid and CPR certified
- Working knowledge of P6 and ability to perform 3-week look aheads on schedules
- Successful Project history that includes a variety of small and large ground up projects; diversity is a plus
If you’re looking for a fresh new opportunity with an award-winning team, please submit your resume to be considered for this opportunity. Outstanding experience will be generously compensated.