Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will utilize your expertise in sales and service to assist each customer with their Kitchen and Bath Projects from concept to completion. You will act as the Project Manager on each job working alongside the delivery and installations teams. You must be sales “centric” with a reputation of strong closing skills. This company offers a progressively positive environment where learning and growth are the lifeblood of the company.
- One of the industry’s fastest growing multi-location Kitchen & Bath Dealers. This company offers a fast paced, growth driven business culture
- Recipient of the Inner City 100 - Fortunes list of the fastest-growing businesses in the US
- Independently owned and operated since the beginning, this company offers a strong family and team culture to its employees
Benefits & Features:
- No prior design experience required for this role – this company offers a complete training program – all you need is the right attitude!
- Base salary plus commission incentives, as well as, medical/dental insurance, paid life and disability insurance, paid holidays and vacations, 401K plan, and more
- This company takes pride in their employee’s and offers unlimited growth potential through each of their organizations
- Bordering NYC and central to Hartford CT - this area offers unlimited options for entertainment and family fun be it day or weekend trips
- Home to several beaches, lakes, marinas, golf courses, and country clubs offering something for everyone in the family
- Known as “The Dogwood Capital” of the world, this area offers great transportation services, a variety of job opportunities, and enough facilities to fit everyone’s needs