Project Manager, Commercial Construction
Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill, NC
I am working with a private, commercial General Contractor in Durham, NC. They are looking for a Project Manager to join their expanding team. Their commitment to quality work and excellent customer service has earned them a great reputation. This company is experiencing growth and has a very low turnover rate.
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a Project Manager in commercial construction
- Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or Business is preferred
- General Commercial Construction background including multistory, concrete, steel & wood frame
- Strong local relationships with subcontractors
- Experience with site development, job site equipment and strong understanding of soil conditions
- Previous experience as a Project Engineer or Superintendent is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, ability to manage relationships with clients, subcontractors, architects, and engineers
- Superior technology/software skills
- Desire to advance within the organization
- Longevity with previous employers is vital
Please submit your resume for further consideration.