Our client is the number one general contractor in the southeast region of the United States. They have a significant backlog of projects based out of their Charlotte, NC office and are looking to add a talented project manager to their team. Interested candidates please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an experienced commercial Project Manager (PM) who is responsible for developing the construction plan, organizing delivery of all project components, coordinating subcontractors, and executing the contract with the client. Our Project Managers are creative, driven, and dedicated to our clients and partners, ensuring a quality project is delivered in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Six (6) to ten (10) years of construction experience.
- Possess an OSHA 30 certification.
- Proficient in Suretrak or MS Project scheduling software.
- Working knowledge of BIM processes, software and tools.
- Strong communication skills.
What We Offer:
- Full benefits
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401(k) profit sharing plan
- Matching gifts program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Clearly defined Company Core Values, Mission, and Vision