endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
The Project Manager is a key part of the fulfillment of the promises we make to our customers. The company’s brand and customer experience depend on the proper execution of the responsibilities of this role. The areas of accountability are as follows:
Looking for someone with construction, windows, roofing, siding, doors experience. Someone who can quote projects but also do the work themselves.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D03
- Set up and execute final inspections on replacements with clients within 24-48 hours of job completing. (Preferably same day)
- Perform Quality Control each day a project is in progress helping to maintain an average 9/10 quality score through assisting with the customer’s experience and ensuring they are exceptionally satisfied.
- Measure all jobs accurately within milestone dates in LP.
- Support installers with material delivery in a timely manner.
- Handle all warranties/service calls within 24-48 hours of initial client contact. (primarily related to Roofing, Windows, Doors, and Siding)