Our client, a leading producer of high calcium and dolomitic quicklime, hydrated lime, special grade limestone, and crushed limestone aggregates, has an immediate opening for a Project Manager.
- The Project Manager (PM) is responsible to plan, direct and coordinate all phases of execution of assigned capital and major maintenance projects, from Project Initiation through Project Closeout, including engineering, procurement, construction and start-up
- The PM works with the Operations Team to develop the CAPEX Plan, including identifying full Project Scope and Budget
- The PM ensures project objectives are completed within prescribed Scope, Schedule, Cost and Quality constraints
- The PM coordinates all Project activity with the Operations Team to ensure that Project Plans are consistent with Operational constraints
- The PM Coordinates Project Status with Project Management Office, including Forecasts and Project Change Management
- The PM Collaborates with Area Buyer and Production ensuring efficient project procurement practices
- The PM Complies with all company safety policies, practices, and procedures in the execution of work.
- The PM Interact with management, employees, contractors, and regulatory agencies in the execution of job duties and responsibilities to ensure a safe working environment and that facility equipment is in safe working condition
PLEASE APPLY OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT LARRY STAUFFER AT email@example.com
- Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor of Engineering or related field
- 8+ years project engineering management experience within an industrial environment
- Experience executing Projects in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Ability to travel up to 30% within U.S. and Canada (and possibly overseas)