Multi-Billion dollar manufacturing company located in the Novi Michigan area is looking for Project Manager
- Ensure that all objectives of the projects are achieved.
- Directs project team(s) to meet objectives of projects that are complex in scope, risk, and/or span multiple facilities.
- Organizes and guides project operations including engineering design, subcontracts procurement, manufacturing, assembly, testing, and project closures
- Actively manages the development and preparation of business cases, cost/benefit analysis, and project budgets
- Identifies and negotiates schedules, milestones, and resources required to meet project objectives; prioritizes project tasks based on capacity, due dates and critical paths
- Ensures clear scope and manages scope change, communication, issues and risks to meet project objectives
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ Years of Project Management Experience working in a Manufacturing Environment
- Strong communicator that can interact with the leadership team and customers