My client, an established, rapidly growing and highly respected within Environmental and Industrial Services, they have a strong reputation for building relationships and satisfying their clients. They attract a team of employees who are at the top of their game. The role of Project Manager will report directly to the Operations Manager.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
• Oversee the project management team, ensuring schedules, budgets, safety requirements, and client expectations are met;
• Develop cost estimates for the client;
• Manage the bid proposal process and operational delivery process through use of in-house system and resources;
• Maintaining working relations and effectively developing long-term relationships with clients;
• Managing projects throughout all phases of the project life cycle, including managing resources, sub-trades, scheduling and budget forecasts;
• Tracking project activities including milestones, scheduling, cost control, quality, and liaising with management in regards to progress;
• Promoting compliance of safety standards among your area of influence;
• Represent project management team to other internal departments and to external stakeholders.
Your strengths include:
• Minimum 5 years of project management experience in environmental, industrial or heavy construction services;
• Developed leadership abilities, demonstrating ability to supervise and direct personnel;
• PMP Certification is preferred;
• Exceptional time management and prioritizing skills;
• Ambitious self-starter, who is efficient, results driven and able to work independently;
• Superior organizational skills matched with excellent communication and customer service skills (Both verbal and written);
• Excellent computer skills.
You can expect:
• An excellent overall compensation and perquisite plan
• A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment
• The opportunity to contribute to an expanding organization
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Ramya El-Hayouni and Jason Dick.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.