Position: Project Manager
Location: Knoxville, TN
If you’re looking for a great Commercial Construction opportunity in Knoxville, look no further. I am working with a Commercial General Contractor in Knoxville, TN that is looking to add an entry-level Assistant Project Manager or an experienced Project Manager to their team. My client has a great local reputation. They take pride in their integrity, honesty and client focused business approach. This company has a business built on repeat and negotiated work. They have a healthily backlog, continue to experience growth and are expanding their team to keep the upward movement.
In this company you will have excellent total compensation with benefits, a family orientated environment and an opportunity to excel and advance your career.
- A degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or Business is preferred
- At least 2 years of experience as a Project Engineer, Assistant Project Manager or Project Manager
- A general Commercial Construction background including K-12, healthcare, retail and/or institutional building
- Ability to manage multiple small jobs +$2 or other larger $10 - $30 million each
- A self-starter mentality and excellent communication skills
- High level of professionalism and ability maintain relationships with owners, architects, engineers and subcontractors
- Strong Excel skills
If Knoxville, TN is a place you love and want to be, please upload your resume to begin the interview process. Relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.