Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of company policy and contract specifications.
Collaborate with supervisors and foremen regarding work procedures, non-compliance issues and construction setbacks that may arise while working on residential and commercial project.
This role will be representing quality concrete workmanship and unparalleled building techniques while building expertise and furthering one’s knowledge in the Concrete business.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ability to create estimates utilizing various software products
• Ability to read and interpret plan, section and elevation blue prints
• Effective communication between operations and production leads
• Managing internal and external customers’ demands and specifications
• Execute scheduling of work to meet deadlines and stay within budget guidelines
• Assist in developing departmental plans, goals, objectives, policies and procedures
• Implement problem solving solutions on various projects and with others
• Conduct periodic onsite observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with plans.
• Ability to follow up on billing inquires
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Required: • Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or related field.
• 2-5 years of experience in a Project Management or Project Engineer role.
• Excellent Communication Skills both verbally and in written form.
• Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner.
• Must possess strong tact and demeanor when communicating with customers.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as blue prints, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to write routine and complex reports and develop and analyze statistical data of finished and unfinished projects.
• Upholds and supports organizational goals and values.