A leading, full-service mechanical contractor is looking to add a project manager to their growing team. In this role you will ensure projects are completed in a timely manner, within budget and in alignment with the customer’s specifications.
- Manage projects from contract development through to completion
- Develop proposals by visiting sites, analyzing the project, estimating equipment and materials, etc.
- Manage manpower and material requirements for each project to ensure cost effective execution of the project
- Manage customer satisfaction by quickly responding to any concerns and resolving issues as they arise
- Work closely with the sales department to sell service agreements to customers
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent hands-on experience
- Previous experience managing projects from $500k to $2 million
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working with mechanical systems
- Comfortable being part of the sales process
- Ability to work within a team across different departments
This company offers competitive salaries and benefits. Please submit your resume to be considered for this outstanding opportunity.