Our client, a Design-Build Construction Firm, is seeking an experienced Project Manager with experience in the Hotel and Design-Build Remodeling.
Direct and oversee entirety of multiple, variable scope projects while maintaining corporate relationships and direct communication with clients.
- Lead design team to create client/project specific décor packages and provide oversight for purchasing within budget constraints.
- Responsible for sourcing, gathering bids, and negotiating final contract values for project subcontractors.
- Draft and distribute project meeting agendas, minutes, presentations, and
- Monitor and update the Pre-construction internal coordination checklist.
Coordinate purchase orders, professional subcontracts, and owner executed
agreements with the contracts administrator.
- Create job start sheets, job contact directory, and maintain project documents.
- Establish and maintain the project issues log.
- Interpret the project proposal and develop a work plan that ensures timely and
on-budget delivery of the project scope.
Qualifications and Experienced Required:
For consideration submit resume to Ken@northpointsearchgroup.com
- Bachelor Degree in Construction Management or similar
- Minimum of three years' related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience
- Thorough knowledge of construction cost, scheduling, estimating, purchasing, and engineering principles and techniques, as well as accounting principles
- Strong communication, both oral and written
- Hotel and Design Build Remodeling Experience
- Sharp analytical skills
Click here to apply online