Our civil construction team is searching for a Project Manager for a position with a leading provider of industrial, construction, and environmental services nationwide. Focusing on safety and innovation, this position entails providing leadership, resource management, scheduling, and financing know-how.
- Establishing project objectives, policies, procedures, and performance standards
- Oversee project teams and coordinate activity between locations
- Coordinate with other departments including engineers, designers, and consultants
- Manage the buyout and procurement process including negotiating and executing subcontracts and purchase orders
- Maintain good relationships with clients, owners, team members, vendors, and subcontractors to strengthen existing relationships as well as targeting new business opportunities
- Must be able to pass Government Background Investigations and obtain clearances onto military installations
- Excellent computer literacy and knowledge of construction software programs
- Ability to manage multi-discipline projects and coordinate team members
- Ability to analyze and interpret technical construction documents, procedures, and governmental regulations
- Travel may be required to different locations
If you’re looking for a world-class and respected company that takes the fulfillment of its employees seriously, apply now!