Project Manager, Structural Concrete
A growing Concrete Contractor based in North Carolina is looking for a Structural Concrete Project Manager for their NC projects. This position is based in Raleigh with limited travel throughout the region. This company has enjoyed tremendous success for decades, operating in diverse commercial and industrial markets with additional services in design/build and construction management. This company is a preferred partner of many local/regional/national General Contractors and has a significant presence in the concrete market. Competitive salary, health benefits, and relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Concrete Project Manager
- Experience in large vertical projects
- Successful Project History that includes Multifamily, Senior/Assisted Living, Office Buildings, Light Industrial is a plus
- Ability to manage projects up to $3 million
- Experience estimating and strong negotiation skills preferred
- Longevity with previous employers is vital
- Ability to communicate effectively with owners, subcontractors and design team
- High level of professionalism and excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Experience with construction technology is a must
- Ability to travel to projects
Interviewing is taking place immediately. Please submit your resume for further consideration.