Project Manager - Commercial Construction
I am working with a Commercial General Contractor in Durham, NC that is looking for a Project Manager. With decades of solid relationships and repeat business, this award winning and progressive team is evolving with the market. Their commitment to quality work and excellent customer service has earned them a great reputation. This company is experiencing growth and has very low turnover rate.
- At least 8 years of experience as a Project Manager in commercial construction
- A degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or Business is preferred
- A general Commercial Construction background including healthcare, higher education, institutional building and/or K-12
- Experience with site development, job site equipment and strong understanding of soil conditions
- Previous experience as Project Engineer or Superintendent are a plus
- Excellent communication skills, ability to manage relationships with clients, subcontractors, architects and engineers
- Superior technology/software skills
- Desire to advance within the organization
- Longevity with previous employers is vital
Relocation assistance is available. Please submit your resume for further consideration.