An outstanding and established general construction firm in the St. Louis area is looking for a Project Manager to join their team. They work in several markets and are looking for the right person to help them continue growing.
- Ability to manage multiple projects from contract start through completion and close out procedures
- Work and communicate with superintendent, architect, and subcontractors
- Manage financial aspects of projections, status reports, and costs to complete
- Build relationships with owners and subcontractors and other external relationships
- B.A. in Construction Management, Engineering (or equivalent degree) or experience in project management for general construction
- Strong organizational, planning, leadership, and communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office and scheduling programs
- Full health insurance coverage
- $85,000 - $125,000 base salary as well as potential bonus. Base salary is established depending on experience and job knowledge.
- Company profit sharing
- Retirement plan
If you are looking for a new team and a new challenge in Project Management, think seriously about this opportunity and apply now!